A Thought In Doubt πŸ™‡‍♀️

             



Waiting for my answer sheet

I still with my frozen feet 

Thinking about my past 

Is this the reality?

Is this the life we need?


Reliving my imagination

Colours inked with creation

I hoped for it to burst

And here I'm all plain 

 lifeless as a blank paper 

Smitten by the dreams of education

Bitten by the reality of misfortune

That all we learn is

for nothing more than  numbers

Striking  it as a ticket to the future 

By killing the visions of our mind

We fulfill the visions of society . 

As we stare into the screens 

We penetrate roots to our lives 

Lying all freeze as ice 

Cold as eyes 

As our lives

In a chance of dice. 

@anu__anil.

(Thanks for the starting prompt @Ananthu TS) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Red Red Rose... "

PERFECT πŸ’―

The Artist Of Own Life.πŸ–ŒπŸŒΈ